Wednesday, September 7, 2011

There are things he said

There are things he said Video Clips. Duration : 2.82 Mins.


There's a rose in my yard that blooms every year for several weeks. I always wanted to do justice to its beauty in a video, it was cloudy and rainy day, here depicted as perfect, I could not shoot * *. That was a creative catharsis for me. I hope that you enjoy as much as I enjoyed making it. x "Things We Said it was" on iTunes! itunes.apple.com sure to subscribe to Daniela Andrade. She is a brilliant musician. FUN STUFF TO FOLLOW youtube.com twitter.com FACEBOOKSNEAK PEAK FOR! : D on the Canon 60D facebook.com districtlines.com MERCH / / 1.8 lens Canon 85 mm stroke

Keywords: Nanalew, danielasings, Daniela, Andrade, Things, We've, Said, single, outside, montage, rosebush, roses, petals, grass, nature, garden, green, flowers, flower

No comments:

Post a Comment