Saturday, September 3, 2011

YouTube 2 years anniversary! Casper Complete Guide to Guitar

YouTube 2 years anniversary! Casper Complete Guide to Guitar Video Clips. Duration : 14.63 Mins.


"Today is her exactly two years since I started this channel and uploaded my first cover on YouTube." Well, actually not true, because I in 2009 instead of the 10th my first video uploaded on July 9. But, as always, took my a little 'more to complete the video, as I expected, but I chose quality over quantity, or in this case also the news;) Anyway, without further ado, here is the Complete the first episode of Caspers guitar, focusing onStrings. Complete Guide to Guitar CSGuitar89 Caspers, Episode 1: All the music strings CSGuitar89 Guitars: Ibanez RG7420 Contents: Introduction: The string theory, the choice of the right strings: change string to keep the cords in good condition: Camera: Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i Microphones Shure SM57, Rode VideoMic Pro editing: iMovie '09

Tags: Strings, Casper's, Caspers, Casper, Complete, Guide, to, Guitar, Epsiode, One, Two, Year, youtube, Anniversary, String, Theory, Choosing, Types, Changing, Condition, Rock, Heavy, Metal, ezdrummer, Line6, Line, podfarm, Ibanez, RG7420, Apple, Mac, garageband, imovie, 09, HD, Alesis, multimix, firewire, Toneport, UX1, Canon, EOS, 550D, 550, Rebel, T2i

No comments:

Post a Comment