Saturday, July 2, 2011

Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love the Way You Are (Drum Cover)

Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love the Way You Are (Drum Cover) Video Clips. Duration : 4.48 Mins.


Hey guys, this is an improvisation of battery for the song "I Love the Way You Are" by Eminem and Rihanna. I heard this song in the car the other day my sister and I thought that the battery would fit perfectly in this song, so I decided to give it a shot. There was so much fun and I'm glad I heard! This is my first video here with my new Canon EOS 7D camera, the 28-135mm lens kit (the only one that I use a wide enough for the small room sound), 1080p, 24fps shooting, ISOto 640, shutter speed to 1 / 30, with a wide aperture. ** Copyright ** This video does not intend to violate any copyright in any way. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; obtained no benefit from this. These are the copyrighted property of their respective owner (s).

Tags: eminem, rihanna, recovery, love, the, way, you, lie, gfsrocker7, anthony, marangella, drum, cover, cad, pro, behringer, xenyx, 2442fx, mixer, canon, eos, 7d, 28-135mm

No comments:

Post a Comment