Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AirVenture 2009

AirVenture 2009 Video Clips. Duration : 5.02 Mins.


**** The video is uploaded Airventure 2010. See here: www.youtube.com *** Airventure 2010 Live Updates! For those who care, I'll do updates here at this year's trip to Airventure: twitter.com After a successful 10 day trip, which has been condensed into 6 hours of HD video, I am finally able to offer this CEA 'music video Airventure years. To the strains of "The Killers - All These Things That I've done:" I created a montage of some of the highlights of this year. Have fun!*** NOTICE *** There have been some requests to the previous video had been seen, so I've included the links. Every year I used a different camera ... I think that the current is likely to remain for a while 'though. Canon HV30 ... Highly recommended! 2008: 2007 www.youtube.com: www.youtube.com

Keywords: Airventure, EAA, Oshkosh, Air, Force, Aerobatic, A-10, thunderbolt, II, White, Knight, Airbus, A380, Biplane, Vintage, Home, Built, Homebuilt, War, Bird, Fighter, Pyro, Explosion, Pitts, Extra, Crane, Sky, Water, Bomber, F/A-18, Hornet, F-15, Eagle, Thunderbird, F-16, Viper, Aeroshell, T-6, Demonstration, Team, The, Killers, T-28, Trojan, Horsemen, Anniversary, Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, Ford, Canon, HV30, HV-30

No comments:

Post a Comment