Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Location advance (Canon EOS 550D/t2i)

Location advance (Canon EOS 550D/t2i) Tube. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


Today was my friend and I Eskild for a research position in our next video capture action. We plan to make a short action scene, and today we found a very nice location. Instead of just boring images that situation, I shot with my EOS 550D Eskild, so you can edit it and get an idea of ​​how that might be able to see in a movie. Everything was shot with a Steadicam or handheld computer or handheld. They are just like the standard lens that comes with the camera, and only the sunSource of light. It 'was very nice to use the dust / sand to create smoke to appear in the sunlight from the window:) I am very happy with the recordings satisfied, and are more than excited to shoot an action scene in this position you day! To see) I hope you enjoy the video and do not forget my other films, tests and reviews:: Do not forget to see the video in FULL HD good) Feel free to subscribe if you like. I would be happy if you did:) the music in the video: James Newton Howard - Chief Jimbo

Tags: Canon, EOS, 550D, Rebel, t2i, Full, HD, High, Definition, Video, Film-look, 1920x1080p, shortfilm, Eskild, Fors, Anders, Øvergaard, DSLR, movie, action, 25f, 24f, DOF, test, sample

No comments:

Post a Comment