Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Canon Rock (JerryC) - The original

Canon Rock (JerryC) - The original Video Clips. Duration : 5.42 Mins.


The www.guitar-Gurus.net come to know as the guitar playing guitar Gurus.net difficult to play and then log on to http, so I did. Oh yes, and it's free! Original professional guitarist known as JerryC plays Canon Rock. Arranged by JerryC *********************************************** ******** HEY! If one of you Canon lovers rock cover of rock shooting a Canon so I requested a video response and I will be happy to add it. I like to listen to all the different versions there are and allpeople, time, this song has got to learn. I think it's great! So if you're ready to learn this song, video, post it on youtube and add you to cover my answers here! Thank you for all your support and I look forward to hearing your cover! ************************************************** ***** For those who want it, here goes. The rear track Canon Rock www.youtube.com Now you can stop asking me for this.************************************************** ***** Since my message in the video was apparently not enough, I'll just add them all to read. Person playing guitar in the video is JerryC. The uploader of this video is Maes67, a very different person from JerryC. Please stop sending fan mail to any kind of request or questions on how to play this song, because I can not answer, or I can insult your intelligence, not knowing how to read. Thanks and rock on JerryCFans.

Keywords: jerryc, guitar, Jerry, Rock, Christmas, professional, god, rocker, master, shred, amazing, canon, taiwan, strum, beautiful, fast, perfect, asian, solo, lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment