Thursday, April 28, 2011

SALSA & Toast

SALSA & Toast Tube. Duration : 2.28 Mins.


Download on iTunes! itunes.apple.com not download on iTunes! Request songstowearpantsto.com your song! songstowearpantsto.com me Connect! Lyrics twitter.com http:mangio a toast and it's really boring. I need something to keep me from snoring, because it is so sweet. It tastes kind of loneliness. And 'certainly needs a friend. I think: "If there was something warm salty ... not something ... something ... and I know that Brown might be ... maybeGrease - because 'it would be delicious. Oh, wait - I think the sauce thinking "Gravy Gravy and toast and toast and salsa of toasted bread I eat is more salsa and toast Oh, baby, if there is a place where they are together, then! take me there now, because I love salsa of toasted bread and eat some gravy I understand it seems crazy here - a bit '.. strange - because there's nothing for her, not only in itself is just weird is bad for my health .. Icarbohydrate need, because this is simply rude, and perhaps a vegetable Woah now. Woah. Now. Gravy and Toast! Gravy and Toast! Toast and juice! I eat more! And 'the sauce and toast! Oh, baby! If there is a place where he takes me! Take me there now! Because I love the sauce and toast! Chords: Verse 1 - FC / E Dm Bb C Dm Bb C Chorus 1 - F FC Dm Bb F / A Bb CF Verse 2 - FC / E Dm Dm Bb Bb C Chorus 2 - F FC Dm Bb F / A Bb CFBF

Keywords: gravy, and, toast, songstowearpantsto, songs to wear pants to, songs, to, wear, pants, gabe, music, new, song, funny, hilarious, comedy, novelty, mp3, download, itunes, eat, eating, most, some, something, keep, me, from, snoring, lonely, friend, warm, fat, tasty, baby, crazy, weird, wierd, carbs, carbohydrates, vegetable, woah, now, epic, best, canon, eos, 550d, rebel, t2i, kiss, x4, digital, camera, weezer, pop, rock, final, cut, pro, media, film, editing, andrew, huang, one man band, hd, bread, boat, happy, upbeat, silly, random, food, toronto, canada, cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment