Friday, May 13, 2011

DSLR action film (Canon 550D/Rebel t2i/7D)

DSLR action film (Canon 550D/Rebel t2i/7D) Video Clips. Duration : 7.87 Mins.


After using my Canon 550D/Rebel T2i for the filming of another project a few months ago I decided I wanted to do an action film is even more proof. I bought a new lens for my camera: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM and a sound recorder of field: Zoom H4n ZOH4NK and BOOM POLE so I could record sound so much better and closer to ' covered with microphone. We shot all in one day with a Canon 7D and Canon EOS 550D platforms homemade shoulder, and use only natural light(The sun and the existing lamps in place). I have Final Cut Pro to edit the film and color to colorcorrect. I burst blood, muzzle flashes, gun shells and so on in After Effects. I hope you enjoy the movie! :) Home Site: www.axp.no Directed by: Anders Overgaard Chamber: Stephen St. Peter & Anders Overgaard audio recording: Anders Lund Eriksrud & Camilla Hagen Albrechtsen Music: Lund Johansen Torkil Cast: Drug Dealer - Daniel Jacob Wetherell - Nicole C. Stigar ManWindows - Lars E. Fors Russian leader - Tom L. bodyguards Staalstrøm - Petter Hansen Joakim Austnes and businessman - Marco Schön Police: Eskild E. Fors, Hans Tore Hindrum and Stian André vimm Sniper: Anders Overgaard

Keywords: Canon, EOS, 550D, actionfilm, action, movie, Rebel, t2i, 7D, filmlook, Hollywood, cinematography, shortfilm

No comments:

Post a Comment