Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tutorial: Affordable "Pretty Dang Prom Purple Smokey Eyes (Wet 'n Wild Lust range)

Tutorial: Affordable "Pretty Dang Prom Purple Smokey Eyes (Wet 'n Wild Lust range) Video Clips. Duration : 5.70 Mins.


Readme before questions please! This is for you April! (Thanks to attack from the start!) And of course this is for all to enjoy. I hope everyone has a great time dancing. I miss the prom and there is already one year! Time passes too quickly, so try and enjoy every second (= -------------------------------- - - -------- Products Used: Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer Wet 'n Wild Color Palette Icon & Lust in Vanity Maybelline Line Liquid Liner Stiletto Wet' n WildThe gel liner in black Maybelline mascara Miss falsies I love # 66 Lash Revlon Lashes Glue NYC Sunny ELF Bronzer Blush Tickled Pink Studio Jemma Kidd lipstick in "A List" NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Smokey Look brush marks used: Sigma brushes: TinyURL. ELF brushes with Studio: tinyurl.com Corona Brushes: Coastal Scents brushes tinyurl.com: tinyurl.com ----------------------------- -------------- * * what I wear shirt - earrings from H & M - Forever 21 Nails - OPI My Private Jet is designed:Maybelline Dream Smooth Powder Foundation # 240 Cargo Blu Ray HD 20 ---------- ------------------------- Shade -------- What should I use for photos of the camera? Canon Rebel XSI Camera What can I use to record? Canon VIXIA HF S200 What can I edit my video? iMovie ------------------------------------------- I want a letter or what? PO BOX 3332 Merrifield, VA 22 081 ---------- -------- ----------------- links to subscribe to my channel vlog ! www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com BE A...

Keywords: saaammage, how, to, tutorial, affordable, drugstore, pretty, dang, purple, smokey, quick, and, easy, wet, n', wild, lust, palette, color, icon, sultry, dramatic, prom, makeup, eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment