Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Fancam] Super Junior 110 611 - No Other SM City @ Paris

[Fancam] Super Junior 110 611 - No Other SM City @ Paris Video Clips. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


Copyright SM Entertainment. taken with: Canon PowerShot S95 WiFi slowly we go again! I was practically surrounded by elves, French and Chinese, and China's first sign I had waaaay Heechul who take all the time ugh just had my hand up to shoot past to keep waiting. But the elves gave me a banner that we were all Wookie, Wookie, if arrived and seemed satisfied. He said: "려욱아 (ryeowooka) youre the best singer" I alsoFancam of Supergirl and Bonamana up in the coming days. I keep my laptop in a hotel room safely throughout the day and at night I want to copy some other things ... 14-When I go home!

Tags: mirrorhd

No comments:

Post a Comment