Wednesday, August 31, 2011

REVIEW - Canon Rebel DSLR 1st/New T3i

REVIEW - Canon Rebel DSLR 1st/New T3i Tube. Duration : 2.62 Mins.


PLEASE READ - Yes, I know that the lighting is too bright, as I said in the video are sick to find out the lighting and the settings for this new camera. this is my first video recording, in fact, just so experienced. I just wanted to see if the quality was not clear. this is just a test! How my jewelry Haul Video of August with a thumbs up for more Jewelmint Giveaway:) - NEW Video www.youtube.com - www.youtube.com Jewelry Storage Thank you for watching! *** COMMENT WASDISABLED, because nobody wants to read. NO COMMENT hope ppl start is in DIRECT FOCUS infobox. SORRY few bad apples ruined the group. : \

Tags: hollyannaeree, camera, testing, new, DSLR, canon, rebel, T3i

No comments:

Post a Comment