Thursday, June 23, 2011

Improv - Electric Guitar (keyboard) Canon in D - On my CD!

Improv - Electric Guitar (keyboard) Canon in D - On my CD! Tube. Duration : 4.28 Mins.


Buy this song: www.ronaldjenkees.com The version you can buy from me is close to what I play here. I DID keep a lot of guitar. So I have some that are there with cool piano part at the center, where he calmed down, then back at faster guitar. Anywho, I hope you like it! Thanks for the great comments. This was inspired by watching this guy, as you've probably already seen all: I'm done with FL Studio youtube.com and play the rhythm on a keyboard Korg Triton LE.

Keywords: ronald, jenkees, improv, keyboard, beats, fl, studio, Add, Video, to, quicklist, Pachelbel, canon, cannon, in, remix, guitar, wack

No comments:

Post a Comment