Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mad About Christmas

Mad About Christmas Tube. Duration : 4.95 Mins.


There is something about Christmas time, a collection of "Search" and my own pictures with music. I love this time of year. Do you think you say, Merry Christmas. I wish every day could be like Christmas. Some pictures from my first camera in 2002 megpix 2. Canon makes the best digital cameras. More of my videos under the screen. See Snowy Christmas Night Elvis sing www.youtube.com www.youtube.com see my mother playing the piano at the age of hidden Josh Groban www.vimeo.com

Tags: something, about, christmas, time, wish, everyday, like, lights, joyous, jesus, elvis, wgm, wfb, biarritz59, bryan, adams, song, cover, music, video, colorful, pictures, Christians, God, canon, cameras, toronto, canada, presley, elvis presley, 720p

No comments:

Post a Comment